Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bump on a Log

I have not been cleaning very much lately. With the help of my significant other, we manage to keep the house looking about 75% clean most of the time. The dishes mostly get done, and things aren't laying around, but we could certainly mop much more often and change our bed sheets. We planned so many things, now we just say we we will each clean for two hours on Saturday and that worked really well for one weekend but the next weekend we had an emergency and things fell by the wayside. I know there are many others out there who lead extremely busy lives and still manage to clean regularly, so how do you do it? How do you stay on top of things even when a family member is sick or you are going through a stressful period at work, etc.




Digg!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Nyc mold removal said...

Just make a strict schedule for such mundane and regular work...and stick to them come what may...hail storm or emergency.Because if you don't then there may be ill health at your home.Take help of the family members and distribute the work as much as you can.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.