Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Keeping on Top of Laundry


Laundry has such a way of getting out of control and practically reproducing itself, doesn't it? A few days go by and suddenly you have a mountain of clothes that need washing. I even know someone who only wears a pair of pants once before washing them! How do they do it? I don't even own enough pairs to be able to do that! I wear my jeans a LOT before washing them, its probably gross.

Anyway so I started doing my laundry on Sundays and it went well for a while. But sometimes something comes up and I would rather be out doing that than sitting at home doing laundry all day. Do you have a solution that would work? If I can't even handle my own laundry what will I do when I have a house of kids? Who finds the time for this? My friend who never wears the same pants twice does at least one load of laundry every day. I don't even know when she does this, I think in the morning?

Here is an article I found on managing laundry, if anyone has any tips please post them here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather than waiting a whole week to do laundry and setting a day aside to do it. Try doing a load or two maybe every second or third day. This way you dont have to stay home all day waiting for the endless dryer cycles to come to a halt!